Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2nd week

The first time I went grocery shopping in Dublin I was surprised when buying my things to realise that grocery stores here don't provide 'paper or plastic' here for you! You have to bring your own bags or buy them at the grocery store. This will take me a couple trips to get used to....so far I just keep forgetting my bags. However, yesterday I discovered that it will cost me less to have my groceries delivered straight to my front door than to take the bus to get them myself. Sweet.

My friend Alexia and I made it our goal to visit every county in Ireland before she leaves (she is only here for one semester) There are 32 counties....and we've been to two so far! Galway and Dublin. I am also making a list of everywhere else in Europe I want to visit while I'm here: Scottland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Turkey, Thailand, and Greece. Such a long list! Hopefully I can visit most of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment